Gokyo Renjo La pass trek
4 days in Kathmandu, 16days in Trekking, 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, Total 20 days trip Magnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Sagarmatha National Park, Syangboche Airstrip
Supplier of services: ClimberCA Inernational Consortium. About Us
Quick reference phone: +99898 3039846 – telegram; +99897 7009846 – whatsapp/viber
e-mail – email@example.com
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Everest Base Camp Gokyo Renjo-La Pass Trek is considered one of the most admired trekking routes in the Everest Region. It takes you through high passes like Renjo-La which on the path to Tibetan border in the North Nag-Pa La and the Gokyo Valley. These places are just ideal to be there, as perfect as heaven. The natural design of these places can beat any other tourism site in the world. This trekking route is suitable for people who want to travel through high passes but not a difficult one.
As soon as you get to Renjo-La, the views are just amazing to watch. Far down at the bottom we can also see the Gokyo Lake situated in Gokyo valley. The blue coloured view of the Lake in the shadows of the mountains and some lodges at the banks are so lively to gaze at. The Renjo-La Pass is known to be one of the best sites in Khumbu Region..
Itinerary for Gokyo Renjo-La Pass Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to hotel to stay overnight
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural day in Kathmandu Valley. Overnight in hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight and then trek to Phakding [2,631 m/8,632 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Exploring day at Namche Bazaar. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame [3,735 m/12,254 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Thame – Acclimatization day, explore around the beauty of Himalaya. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Thame to Muruling. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Muruling to Samna Phug. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Trek from Samna Phug to Lunag. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Trek from Lunag to Samna Phug. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 12: Trek from Samna Phug to Tsorelmo. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 13: Trek from Tsorelmo to Gokyo via Renjo Pass. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 14: Trek from Gokyo to Phortse. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 15: Trek from Phortse to Namche. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 16: Trek from Namche to Phakding. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 17: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla [2,848 m/9,344 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening to stay overnight
Day 20: Final Departure
Starts from: US $ 1260.00
– Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
– Accomodation in Kathmandu
– Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide by car/van
– 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
– Accommodation of Lodges, Guest houses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
– Trekking Guides(Government Licensed holder) and Porters with good English during the trek
– Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
– First Aid medical kit
– Everest(Sagarmatha) National Park permit fees
– Guide airfare Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
– Travel insurance for Nepali staff during trekking period
– TIMS (Trekker’s Information Management System) Card
– Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
– All administrative works (If necessary) related to government body
– Government Taxes, legal expenses
– Meals in Kathmandu
– International flights
– Nepal entry visa fee
– Flights to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
– Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
– All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
– Extra Tea and Coffee.
– Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
– Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
– Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
– Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
– Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have to pay them directly)
– Tips to trekking staffs