Ama Dablam Expedition with Island peak climbing
The classic view from the southwest
|Elevation||6,812 m (22,349 ft) |
|Prominence||1,041 m (3,415 ft) |
|Listing||List of mountains in Nepal|
|Parent range||Khumbu Himal|
|Easiest route||rock/snow/ice climb|
ClimberCA International Consortium – PageTour@ya.ru; skype – dmitriy.page; tel. +99898 3039846 – telegram – GMT+05:00
Itinerary Details of Ama Dablam Expedition with Island peak climbing
21 April/Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Hotel transfer
22 April/Day 02: Preparation, Briefings, Last minute shopping and formalities
23 April/Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840m) and trek 4hrs to Phakding (2800m); lodge accomodation
24 April/Day 04: Trek 6hrs from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m); lodge accommodation
25 April/Day 05: Rest and acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar; it is an active rest day so we take 2hrs walk to the famous Everest view Hotel (3800m) to catch an amazing glimpse of Everest; back at Namche we visit Hilary and Sherpa museum and explore that amazing and exotic town.
26 April/Day 06: Trek 5hrs from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3860m); we visit famous Buddhist monastery; lodge accommodation
27 April/Day 07: Trek 4hrs from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4350m); lodge accommodation
28 April/Day 08: Acclimatization rest at Dingboche; return 2hrs trek to Chhukung (4730m) for the view of Ama Dablam and Island peak; lodge accommodation
29 April/Day 09: Trek from Dingboche (4350m.) to Chhukung (4730m.) which it takes about two and a half hour.
30 April/Day 10: Trek from Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (5087m) which it takes about three hours.
01 May/Day 11: Climb to Island Peak (6189m.)
01 May /Day 12: Trek from Island Peak Base Camp to Dingboche, which takes about three hours.
03 May /Day 13: Trek from Dingboche to Ama Dablam Base camp (4400m)
04-17 May /Day 14-27: Climbing period (summit Ama Dablam (6812m)
18 May /Day 28: Trek from Ama Dablam base camp to Tengboche(3860M approx 6 hrs walk)
19 May /Day 29: Trek from Tengboche to manju (2800m approx 07 hrs walk)
20 May /Day 30: Trek from Manju to Lukla(2840m approx 5 hrs walk)
21 May /Day 31: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (35M) transfer to hotel Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
22 May /Day32: Final Departure or alternatively, join other activities
Package Cost with 3 Star and Equivalent Hotel in Kathmandu:
Ama Dablam Climbing Only
Full board Service per person – $4500.00
Base Camp service per person – $2900.00
Ama Dablam expedition including Island peak
Full board service per person – $5100.00
Base camp Cost per person – $3500.00
Full Board Service Cost Includes
• All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport (by Non A/C Vehicles) as per itinerary.
• Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
• Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
• Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member and Staff including airport tax.
• All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/ Lodge/ Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
• Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 25 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mt. Everest.
• Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
• Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Ama Dablam
• Nepalese Government Royalty;
• One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest Summiteers Climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client (1:1 climbing guide).
• All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges and Gamow Bags.
• We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance
• Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
• Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
Full Board Service Cost Exclude
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner)
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner, etc.
• Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
• Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, or Trekking Gears
• Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
• Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance travelled will be charged extra.
• Any additional staff other than specified.
• Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
• Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
• Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
• Walkie-talkies & Filming permit (if special camera).
• Personal climbing gears;
• Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
• Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION.
• Airfare of international flights.
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
• Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Please feel free and do not hesitate for any question.
ClimberCA International Consortium
skype – dmitriy.page
tel. +99898 3039846 – telegram – GMT+05:00