Everest Expedition, South (8,848m/29,029ft) itinerary. 2016
Full board, fixed date, guided expedition, itinerary and cost
01 April/Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and Hotel transfer
02 April/Day 02:Preparation, Briefings, Last minute shopping and formalities
03 April/Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla; Trek (4hrs) to Phakding (2652m); lodge accommodation
04 April/Day 04:Trek (6hrs) from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) through colourful Khumbu villages; Lodge accommodation
05 April/Day 05:Rest day for acclimatization; you may hike to famous Everest View Hotel (3800m) (3hrs) to catch a glimpse of Everest; back at Namche visit Hilary and Sherpa museum
06 April/Day 06:Trek (5hrs) from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3850m); visit significant Buddhist monastery; lodge accommodation
07 April/Day 07:Trek (4-5hrs) from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4350m); catch glimpses of Lhotse and Ama Dablam; lodge accommodation
08 April/Day 08:Rest and acclimatization in DIngboche(4350M)
09 April/Day 09:Trek (4hrs) from Dingboche to Lobuche (5018m); lodge accommodation
10 April/Day 10:Trek (3hrs) from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m); lodge accommodation
11 April/Day 11:Trek (2hrs) from Gorakshep Base camp (5200m)
11 April/Day12-60:Climbing period Summit Everest (8,848m)
30 May/Day 61:Trek (4hrs) from Lobuche(5218)to Dingboche(4260m)
31 May/Day 62:Trek (4hrs) from Dingboche to Tengboche (3860m)
01 June/Day 63:Trek (4hrs) from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar(3440m)
02 June/Day 64:Trek (7hrs) from Namche Bazaar to Lukla(2840m)
03 June/Day 65:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu; hotel transfer
04 June/Day 66:Leisure day & shooping in Kathmandu; Fair well-Celebration dinner with culture program in the Evening.
05 June/Day 67:Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities
Package Cost: $33900
• All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport (by Non A/C Vehicles) as per itinerary.
• Assistance at the International airport while arriving and departing.
• 4 Nights accommodations at five Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
• Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
• Schedule Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member, Sherpa guide, liaison officer and kitchen staff.
• All kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables and chairs, and cooking utensils for Base Camp
• Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc)
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/ Lodge/ Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
• All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition
• Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mt. Everest.
• Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
• Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
• Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
• TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
• Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest along southeast ridge route.
• Nepalese Government Royalty;
• One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest Summiteer Climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
• All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
• Medical consultation services at the base camp with the HRA clinic at the base camp.
• Equipment allowances and wages for Climbing Sherpas, cooks, kitchen boys and Government Liaison Officer
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
• Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• Heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dinning room.
• Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges and Gamow Bags.
• 7 Bottles (28L) of Poisk Oxygen will be provided each members
• Latest model of Summit/Top out system mask and regulators will be provided
• We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance
• Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
• Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be provided at camp two.
• EPI Cooking gas, stove will be provided in camp one, three and south col for cooking food.
• Generator will be provide for back- up of lighting power.
• Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter to base camp)
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner)
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner, etc.
• Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
• Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
• Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
• Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance travelled will be charged extra.
• Any additional staff other than specified.
• Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
• Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
• Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
• Wallie-talkies & Filming permit (if special camera).
• Personal climbing gears;
• Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
• Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides (When you summat you have to pay) as per Mountaineering Association rules.
• Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
• Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION.
• Airfare of international flights.
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
• Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
ClimberCA International Consortium
skype – dmitriy.page
tel. +99898 3039846