Fann mountais – Route FT10 – Southwesterly
Tour Duration: 9 days
Recommended Group Size: 1 – 10 pax
Location: Western Tajikistan, near the Uzbek border (and Samarkand)
Route: Samarkand or Tashkent – Dushanbe/Hudzhant – Marguzorsky lakes (Mizhgon, Soya, Husher, Nofin, Hurdak, Marguzor, Azorchashma) – Tavasang pass (3450 m. 1А). – Sarymat – Munora pass (3676 m.) – Pushtikul lake – Valangi-Shahob – Archamajdan – Duoba – Amshut – Smaller Alo – Duzahak – Shibarzor – Greater Alo – Smaller Alo – Amshut – kishlak Gaza – Dushanbe/Hudzhant – Samarkand/Tashkent
Specialty Categories: Mountain Trekking
Season: June – September
Tour Customizable: Yes
Suppliers contact information: www.climberca.com; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +99898 3039846.
Fann mountais – Route FT10 – Southwesterly. Program of 9 days trek for fixed dates: 2.08-10.08, 13.08-21.08, 03.09-11.09, 16.09-24.09.
1. Day. Departure from Samarkand. Early in the morning meeting at the border with Tajikistan. The frontier point Sary-Asija. Transfer to Dushanbe. (Arrival from Tashkent through the frontier point of Aybek is also allowed). Hotel.
2. Transfer to Marguzorsky lakes: Mizhgon, Soya, Husher, Nofin, Hurdak, Marguzor, Azorchashma. Night in tents.
3. Day. Climb to Tavasang pass (3450 m. 1А). Descent to Sarymat. Night in tents.
4. Day. Sarymat – Munora pass (3676 m.), descent to Pushtikul lake. Night in tents.
5. Day. Valangi-Shahob, Archamajdan, Duoba, Amshut, Smaller Allo lake. Night in tents.
6. Day. Smaller Alo, Duzahak, Shibarzor, Greater Alo lake. Night in tents.
7. Day. Greater Alo, Smaller Alo, Amshut, kishlak Gaza. Night in tent or in the national house.
8. Transfer to Dushanbe or to Hudzhant.
9. Return to Samarkand (from Dushanbe through the frontier point Sary-Asija) or to Tashkent (from Hudzhant through the frontier point of Aybek).